An independent game development studio
Want to be notified when Tumbling Apart is released? Fill out the email form below and we'll let you know!
"Tumbling Apart creates an air of mystery that drew me onwards, not dissimilar to the way games like Gone Home and Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture have."
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"(Tumbling Apart is) so impactful! I'm in love with it!"
"This is the game I have wanted to play. I highly recommend it!"
- An incredibly detailed and varied world awaits you. The love and passsion we put into this games shows in the dozens of totally unique and colorful environments.
- A streamlined yet extensive experience. No inventory means less hassle and more time to be totally engaged by the story you are living out.
- Thoughtfully placed, quality, and moving soundtrack.
- Challenging puzzles.
- Player choice. You make some of Isaac's biggest decisions, altering the outcome of his entire future.
- Thousands of hand drawn animations draw you into a distinctly personable world.
- Witness the human cost of abusive relationships, alcoholism, drug use and abandonment as goodnamehere_ breaks the narrative and deals with realistic themes not yet common in video games.
- A realistic portrayal of life, love, and one man's desperate attempt across time to overcome the odds. A journey that will never feel counterfeit. A journey that you will never forget.
- Time Travel!
"The music is very well done, which is critical in a game like this."
Video Game Break
"This could be the next game that transcends the need for flashy modern gaming systems and tells its story through solid, simple gameplay, narration, dialogue and setting." -OrangeBison.com
In Tumbling Apart you live the story of Isaac, a man riddled with guilt over the terrible fate that has befallen his sister. When a mysterious power grants him the ability to re-experience their life and former tribulations, he must harness the potential of forever altering their tragic destinies. Inspired by other narrative focused games such as To the Moon and Life is Strange, this artistic 2D RPG tackles themes and raises questions often ignored in the burgeoning genre.
Coming Q4 2017